If you have Registered Nurse training RGN, RMN or RNLD and live in the Rochdale area, you'll be interested in this role. Leaders In Care is working with a healthcare provider seeking an experienced Registered Nurse in Rochdale, to work as part of a multi-disciplinary in-house team. You'll be providing the highest standards of nursing care for care home residents.
12 hour day and night shifts are available, and a full-time role comes with a salary of £16.38 per hour, depending on the shifts and hours worked. Part-time hours are also open, so you have full the option of flexible working.
If you had been working as a Registered Nurse over the past week, these are the kinds of duties you might have been carrying out:
- Focussed on maximising independence, building everyday living skills and empowering people to live as fulfilled lives as possible
- Delivered truly person-centred and holistic care in a community-based home.
- Worked in a close team and built great working relationships with the people you support - so you'll be able to see the difference you make every day.
You will be helping adults with complex needs such as neuro-disabilities, brain injury and stroke rehabilitation and mental health issues. You'll work in a close team and build good working relationships with the people you support.
To apply, you will need to be and RGN, RMN or RNLD with a current PIN. You'll have thorough, up-to-date knowledge of nursing theory and best practice at the level of a qualified nurse. You'll also need a minimum of six months' experience in a similar nursing or care role, along with NMC registration.
In return for your expertise, you will receive:
- A salary rate of £16.38 ph
- Paid breaks and handover
- DBS and NMC paid
- Continuing professional development and ongoing registered mental health nurse training
Professional training and mentorship are also available to help your career development.
To apply for this Registered Nurse job in Rochdale, contact Taya on [... Click Apply...]or click apply today.