Assistant Management Accountant
A position has arisen for an Assistant Management Accountant to work for a London based University. The post holder will join a busy Financial Management team initially on an interim basis with the opportunity to progress to a permanent position.
Job responsibilities include:
- Assist with planning, budget management and decision making to ensure maximisation of income and deployment of resources
- Work closely with budget managers at all levels, providing financial advice guidance and analysis
- Assist with the production of the monthly Management Accounts
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations
The successful candidate MUST:
- Be a part qualified Accountant (CCAB) as a minimum requirement
- Have experience working in the Higher Education sector or a large not-for-profit organisation
- Have experience working with Management Accounts
Agency Reference Number: 7002990
Annual salary: £33,000
Length: 3 months to permanent
To apply for this role or to find out about other Education Finance jobs, please contact Louis Pearson or Dannielle Day on the London Education Finance Recruitment team and email your CV to #removed#
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.