3rd Shift Production Assistant
We are a global leader in the flavor and fragrance industry, creating and manufacturing unique and innovative taste and smell solutions. Our products are developed for global, regional and local food and beverage manufacturers as well as household, personal care and fine fragrances companies.
- Responsible for ensuring that all assigned work areas, especially compounding areas are kept clear, clean and free of debris
- Will assist others in moving materials throughout the plant by hand or by use of machine operations (i.e. forklifts, reach trucks, etc.)
- May be required to pick-up internal materials and supplies and deliver/distribute same to designated plant locations
- Must become familiar with a variety of materials used in the plant and be able to locate and/or place new stock in designated locations
- May be assigned to wash various containers, pumps, utensils and similar production equipment
- Will perform daily equipment inspections on forklifts, electric jacks and drum runners
- Will perform routine maintenance on scales and care code scanner equipment
- Will conduct inventory accuracy checks and cycle counts; will rotate stock to ensure FIFO policy is maintained
- Receives training in the proper handling of hazardous wastes, hazardous materials and spill control in compliance with applicable regulations. Performs all job activities dealing with hazardous wastes in accordance with the training received
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Working knowledge of basic math as well as knowledge of metric weighing systems
- Must have prior experience with machine operations, specifically forklifts, electric jacks drum picks etc.
- Must have valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Must submit to a drug screen, criminal background check and company physical
- 7Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. The pay rate for this position is $17 per hour.
This is an immediate opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of submitting a resume.
Zing Professional Recruiting is a nationwide recruiting firm that focuses on knowing the client and knowing you. We serve Fortune 500 and Global clients in a variety of industries across the United States. We get the right people in the right jobs. We are looking for TOP Talent to match with our clients.
Zing Recruiting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.
Role: 3rd shift Production Assistant
Location: Branchburg Township,
Apply for this job now.