· Monday thru Sunday-Flexible
· Pay rate is 24.50 to 25.50 an hour
· The job location is in Jacksonville, Fl.
· Per Diem is offered to those whom live 50 miles from the position
FUNCTIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Installs, inspects, tests, adjusts, and repairs aircraft avionics equipment and systems, including radio systems, radar, and navigation systems.
- Troubleshoots and corrects problems related to avionics systems through the use of wiring diagrams and maintenance manuals. Reads blueprints and schematics.
- Lays out installation of aircraft avionics assemblies and systems.
- Sets up and operates ground support and test equipment to perform functional tests of electrical and avionics systems.
- Reads maintenance manuals to identify and locate aircraft components on the aircraft, and accurately implements instructions of maintenance manuals.
- Follows safety procedures and wears/uses appropriate safety equipment for the work being performed.
- Communicates effectively in English regarding work activities, per FAA requirements.
- Prepares and maintains simple records such as work order documentation, logs, and time and material records, as instructed.
High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum five (3) years relevant experience providing knowledge of avionics-related work techniques, terminology, parts, systems, etc.
- FCC License preferred (FCC General Radiotelephone Operator License).
Apply for this job now.