Director - People Operations (Human Resources)
Fort Magruder Hotel’s director of people operations provides core human resources support and leadership to the hotel teams.
To make an impact through relationships, culture leadership and operational expertise while providing support to corporate and hotel teams, finance and people operations teams and creating exceptional results.
· Build outstanding relationships with hotel teams, hotel owners/asset managers and the IMPRINT Hospitality team.
· Administration of the company’s people operations systems.
· Support talent selection, assessments, onboarding, culture training and compliance.
· Be a systems and data expert; teach, train, and roll out the company’s people operations systems to end users.
· Coordinate all aspects related to recruitment and selection processes.
· Handle all employment applicant records in compliance with state and federal laws.
· Process all team member people operations transactions & processes (i.e., promotion, transfer, performance review, termination).
· Ensure compliance with all applicable employment practices, procedures, local, state and federal laws.
· Maintain employee and property human resource documents, records and files as required by government regulations and IMPRINT Hospitality policies and procedures.
· Provide services to team members in a friendly and caring manner.
· Understand and actively participate in employee relations activities.
· Coordinates administration of benefits.
· Assist in handling employee relations issues.
· Participate in special projects as assigned.
· Handle and administer, benefits, recognition and rewards programs; prepare/monitor team member status & input/update new hires, terms and daily changes to ensure accurate, up-to-date information is available for payroll and management.
· Produce line up packets daily.
· Performs any other job related duties as required and requested.
· Culture driven
· Committed to excellence
· Tech Savvy
· Accomplished exceptional results in your previous roles.
· More than 3 years People Operations (human resources) management experience.
· Earned the respect of colleagues and supervisors.
· Demonstrated excellent business and financial acumen.
· Created amazing employee experiences.
· Administered people information systems in your prior roles.
Lifestyle properties require unique talent at all levels and we know what that looks like. Our forward thinking approach allows us to break out of traditional employment practices needed to first attract the right talent and then to keep them engaged.
We believe that creating the right employment culture and experience is as important as creating the right guest experience, as one can not exist without the other.
We value independent thinking and a “whatever it takes” attitude towards creating excellence in guest service that is non scripted, empowered and intuitive. Our employee experience is one based on trust, respect and a passion for excellence and we reward with a strong sense of belonging, continuous improvement, opportunities for growth and great benefits.
Role: Director Human Resources (People Operations)
Apply for this job now.