A visionary EMI in London are looking for a Project Manager to join their team and work on a new card project. You will own the launch of a bespoke corporate card for the high value transactions market, which is traditionally underserved by high street banks and challenger banks.
Responsibilities of the Card Project Manager include:
- Managing the launch of the card from end to end
- Working with issuers, processors and acquirers to support the launch of the new product
- Ensuring that chargebacks and any other issues are handled smoothly
- Working with cross functionally teams within the business to ensure a smooth onboarding process for customers.
Requirements of the Card Project Manager include:
- Previous experience working on the launch of a card
- Experience working for a start up, FinTech or payments company is a plus
- Strong people skills and able to confidently convey information to different teams and stakeholders
- Understanding of scheme regulations, chargeback processes and card programmes
This is an opportunity to join a company with an impressive growth trajectory, and eventually lead their cards division. They are offering up to £65,000 alongside options for the successful candidate.
If you believe you would be suitable for this role, please apply for immediate consideration.