Infinite Communications Inc. is a privately owned Contracting Company . We are a rapidly growing company currently accepting resumes for an experienced Operations Managers and Supervisors for our DC area office. The ideal applicant will be hired immediately to assist in propelling our business forward by demonstrating outstanding leadership qualities, attention to detail and an extremely hard work ethic. Previous Telecommunication and Cable management positions absolutely required. Join our outstanding team today!! Veterans and minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Coordinate and supervise the daily activities of all operations within the branch. Eventually expected to provide regular coaching, counseling, and communication to field technicians and dispatcher/ office support personnel.
- Supervise the activities of cable technicians and general warehouse operations by maintaining a clean and safe environment, while maintaining to be compliant with OSHA and Company Safety Guidelines.
- Direct liaison between Infinite Communications and our customer(s).
- Maintain positive customer relationships through effective communication and timely, correct submission of all required documentation.
- Maintain a profitable daily customer workload within all timeframe requirements and installation specifications.
- Interview, hire or retain, train, supervise, discipline and evaluate all field technicians, QA/ supervisors and office support personnel.
- Verify and maintain all billing and payroll integrity, as well as corporate paperwork requirements.
- Maintain and control all company assets and customer inventory for your location.
- Analyze operations and identify performance issues, then recommend and implement corrective action immediately.
- Hold regular staff meetings for timely communication of customer and corporate directives and/or changes that need attention immediately.
- Complete weekly reports which summarize all operational concerns such as converter reconciliation, quality control, work load, system and personnel needs, etc...
- Interact daily with other departments and locations to resolve operational issues.
- Capture and analyze data on current processes to develop plans to meet established and future business needs and requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills/ Knowledge Required:
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong planning, change management, time management, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate ability to solve problems, achieve results, and foster strong customer service orientation.
- High degree of initiative, team building, and dedication to effective positive change.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 5- 7 years of experience in Telecommunication and/or Cable Operations Management role required.
Submit your resume today and grow with our outstanding team!!
Growing Telecommunications Contract group, providing service in several market for Major Cable Providers.
Role: Cable Operations Manager and Supervisors - DC area
Apply for this job now.