Pacific Medical Group, of Praxis Health, is looking for an experienced Medical Assistant to join our top-notch team. Medical Assistants choose Praxis for the opportunity to work one-on-one with a provider to know the patients and develop strong relationships with them and the training to advance their skills and knowledge to the highest level. Medical Assistants also choose Praxis because it feels like home. Our neighborhood clinics have been a part of this community for over 100 years and throughout these years, we are proud to provide the highest quality care to multiple generations of families.
So, if you have exceptional customer service skills, are detail oriented and have a passion for healthcare, then please apply!
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package, and on top of this, you will work with a talented group of providers, professionals and co-workers who are dedicated to the highest standards of quality care. The family of providers within the Praxis Medical Group values those we provide for and we value our employees.
Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, alternating Saturdays 9am-12pm
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED),
- Medical Assisting diploma from an accredited vocational institution, a community college program in medical assisting preferred.
- Appropriate certificate indicating passing grade for specific specialty if working in specialty departments; e.g., pediatric medical assistant exam.
- Required - minimum one year of recent experience working in a medical facility as a medical assistant.
- Experience with Electrocardiogram (EKG), taking vital signs and giving injections.
- Current CPR certification and current health records with the appropriate immunization to work in the health care field (Hepatitis B and Tuberculosis).
Praxis Health is a family of medical groups providing high quality health care throughout the state of Oregon. Our community-based clinics are the DNA of our business providing better medicine, advocacy for our patients, and a satisfying and collaborative culture for our providers and staff.
The Praxis family approach is dynamically different than other health care companies in Oregon. We are not “big box” health care, but rather a company of small groups and clinics, of nimble micro-cultures that can quickly adapt to industry changes, as well as patient needs.
We have been serving communities across the beautiful and adventurous state of Oregon for over 50 years! And we are pioneers and thought leaders in the industry. Our commitment to innovative and operational excellence has allowed us to create health care solutions that are both cost-efficient and cutting edge.
Come see how healthcare is done right!
Praxis Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.