General Manager - Exciting New Restaurant Opening - London £27k
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000 d.o.e
Our client is looking for a welcoming & enthusiastic General Manager to lead up their new restaurant opening in London. This is an exciting chance to be part of a well-established company who are expanding to other sites, and they only use recipes that have been loved, shared, and passed on by family generations.
As the General Manager, you'll ensure regular progress, updates & reviews are conducted between yourself and your staff; along with managing the day-to-day operations and processes of the restaurant.
GENERAL MANAGER KEY RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Manage day to day restaurant operations including shift management
- Provide a channel of communication between all departments
- Promoting positive site culture, recruitment & training
- Team management and communication including but not limited to creating and managing staff schedules, administering payroll and P&L management (incl. cash up)
- Maintain safety standards and general maintenance, reporting and following safety procedure and guidelines
- Ordering and invoice approval related to FOH and daily operations
- Control the departmental expense budget throughout the year.
- Build rota's in response to site needs/forecasts that work within the projected budget
- Work closely with BOH, communicating guest feedback and FOH feedback, helping to minimising left-overs/spoilage and ensuring continuity in portion and presentation as well as cost control policies and procedures.
- Effective team management
- Strongly self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills
- A passion for the hospitality industry
- A willingness to jump in and help with the team where needed
- Excellent knowledge of FOH service operation and kitchen production.
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to #removed#
Tweet us @COREcruitment