We are currently seeking outgoing, professional individuals for part-time work promoting popular food brands at your local Supermarkets & Super Centers.
Have fun and make $12/Hour
- GREAT EXTRA MONEY YEAR ROUND!!!
Requirements of a Product Sampler:
- Must be EXTREMELY reliable and accountable
- Must have an outgoing personality; be friendly, enthusiastic, interactive, and energetic
- Set up event cart, perform sampling, coupon giveaways and/or product demonstration
- MUST have knowledge as to the general functionality of modern computers
- Ability to interact with management, clients, and consumers in any setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
Must be at least 18 years old and have reliable transportation
Dress code: White dress shirt, black pants, black close-toed shoes
Front Row Event and Production Management is a national, full service provider of event staff and marketing services. We provide thousands of talent annually for name brand chain stores, Promo Top 100 Firms, as well as name brand retail and service providers.
Front Row's sales volume breaks down to about two thirds being generated by national retail/entertainment/demonstration events in almost every market across the U.S. The rest is generated with experiential event staffing and services provided for a wide array of both Promo Top 100 marketing agencies and direct name brand retail and service providers.
Role: OPEN OPPORTUNITIES~ Brand Specialist/In-store Demonstrator ~$12/Hour
Apply for this job now.