A private Club in Bloomfield Hills is looking for Maintenance/Facility Manager. To apply for this position please send your resume along with references. Absolutely no phone calls.
This is a full-time position. 5 to 6 days a week depending on club business schedule. Some evenings may be required as job duties demand.
Carry out, supervise or coordinate all club house repairs and general maintenance needed for equipment, furniture, building structure. Supervise Housekeeping and Valet staff.
1. Coordinates the service and repair of systems for lighting, heating, ventilating, fire, drainage, pumping and other building systems Including scheduling of and preparation for inspections as required
2. Monitors all work done by outside contractors and communicates the status of each project to the General Manager
3. Makes cost estimates for budgeting/contract review purposes
4. Maintains accurate maintenance and repair records of equipment and machinery
5. Hires, supervises, schedules, trains and evaluates Housekeeping and Valet personnel
6. Supervises the maintenance of parking lots, grounds, trees, shrubbery and all landscaped areas of the Club
7. Ensures that all building maintenance, repair and cleaning activities are identified, scheduled and completed
8. Keeps the work shop areas safe, clean and well-lighted
9. Ensures that all refuse is properly removed from the club house and its premises
10. Attends staff meetings
11. Responds to emergencies at any time
12. Collects maintenance and work orders from department heads for approval by the General Manager
13. Orders and maintains inventory of cleaning, maintenance, repair and related supplies
14. Assists with preparation of special functions, parties etc., by installing decorations and constructing display pieces
15. Maintain, repair or dispose of all damaged or malfunctioning clubhouse fixtures and furniture.
16. Secure, organize and maintain all storage rooms on facility. Areas should be secure, well-lit and ree from debris
17. Evaluate each worker's performance to ensure quality operations, prepare relevant reports.
Communication Proficiency, Decision Making, Initiative, Leadership, Organizational Skills, Problem Solving/Analysis, Results Driven, Technical Capacity.
Required Education and Experience
- High school or trade school diploma.
- Minimum of six years’ related experience.
Role: Maintenance/Facility Manager
Location: Bloomfield Hills,
Apply for this job now.