Location: Headquarter Office - Frederick, MD
GRSi is a rapidly growing Federal IT services provider headquartered out of Frederick, MD. With 24 new contract awards and over $180 million in base award value in 2018 so far, we are looking to add talented professionals to our team.
Due to our growth, GRSi is looking to add a talented Staff Accountant to our stellar team in the Frederick, MD office. The Staff Accountant will work very closely with Payroll/Accounts Payable team in a dynamic support role. If you bring the requirements below and the creative and technical skillset, positive attitude and aspiration for an exciting career with a growing company, apply today!
To support the Payroll/ Accounts Payable department of GRSi
- Associates Degree in Accounting or related field (2+ year(s) of applicable experience may be used in lieu of education)
- 2+ year(s) experience in an accounting environment
- Accounts payable and Payroll experience/training
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Detail oriented, self-confident, dependable, ability to work independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Deltek, Cost Point experience
- Government contracting accounting experience
- CPA eligible candidates
Innovation, Collaboration, and Agility - at GRSi these aren't buzz words, they're our mantra.
GRSi is an ISO certified and CMMI/dev-ML3 rated professional services organization with expertise that covers all areas of information technology and professional engineering services -- from systems integration; Agile, Iterative and Waterfall software development; multi-tier infrastructure support; to full spectrum cyber security and enterprise systems support. Regardless of the program or the task, the excellence of GRSi is all about the people. Our greatest asset is our ability to attract and retain highly qualified professionals and our record growth this past year means new opportunity.
GRSi is an Inc Magazine Fastest Growing Companies with exceptional benefits and an employee focus. With over $180M in new awards in the past 8 months. GRSi is expanding and even with our focus on promoting from within, we are looking to add key resources to our quickly growing team. Our growth means opportunity now, our continued momentum means opportunity for the future.
Role: Staff Accountant
Apply for this job now.