When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form.
Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
As one of the UK’s leading housebuilding companies, we know that selling new homes is a long and carefully co-ordinated process.
It begins when each new homes development is still a twinkle in the eye of our Directors, and runs through until after the last home has been sold and the buyers have moved in.
At every stage, our expert sales teams keep the customers happy and the process moving along.
We have a vacancy open for a Sales Progressor to join our Western Region, based in Tewkesbury.
As Sales Progressor in our regional office, you will assist with managing the sales databases for progress chasing on all plots.
This position would be ideal for someone with previous experience of new homes sales, with knowledge of the industry and its processes involved.
Not only will you be doing this for one of the largest privately-owned house-building groups in the UK, but you’ll also be part of a family-owned business where we value you, your contribution and your ideas. MAIN DUTIES
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
- Progress chasing on all plots, (from our purchasers, down to full length of chains) to ensure monthly targets are met for the regional office.
- Live Progress reports kept up to date.
- Providing administrator support and customer support
- Implementing and maintaining relationships with Solicitors, Estate Agents, financial advisors and other relevant external companies daily as well liaising with various departments internally;
- Ensuring KPI’s are met and improved upon with the tracking of all sales from reservation to completion.
- Attend Monday weekly Managers & Directors meeting to provide in depth updates on plots
- Assisting Live Sites with database management as and when required.
- Managing customer database for coming soon developments as and when required.
- Attending meetings that maybe necessary in the performance of your duties including arranging monthly meetings with IFA, Solicitors and Site Set up Meetings.
- Effectively liaising with internal teams to respond to specific customer enquiries regarding timing site and plot level details
- Updating PX Report and managing re-sale properties.
Checking Home Buyer Reports (as and when necessary)
- Updating the Sales Director and Sales Manager on a daily basis with any concerns or issues that need to be raised.
- Setting up the legal framework for new developments.
This will include input into legal contracts and liaising with management companies.
- When required will be required to fulfil other roles within the Sales Department.
This will include Sales Administration.
- Answering general sales calls into the Regional office.
- Maybe required to attend events and launches at the weekend.
- Attending meetings that may be necessary in the performance of your duties.
- Complying with and uphold company policies and procedures.
- Undertaking any additional tasks as may reasonably be required from time to
- Ensuring all health and Safety aspects of Covid-19.
- Full Driving Licence.
- Experience in a Sales Progressor with a background in new house building market or estate agency.
- Outstanding people/customer service skills.
- Understanding of the legal process to progress a sale through to exchange and completion.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently liaise with a variety of third parties including solicitors, agents’, developers, and mortgage advisors Effective negotiation skills
- Positivity and target driven with good self-motivation.
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- 33 days holiday entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Group Staff Discount at Triumph Motorcycles ltd.
- Competitive discount on our homes (dependent upon the property and location)
- Discounted rates on building materials, home items and media packages from our suppliers
So, if you're looking for a rewarding role, share our belief in excellence, take as much pride in your work as we do, and want a future not just a job, then get in touch today.