Title: Purchasing Clerk
Location: Maplewood MN
This is a 6-8 month assignment with possibility for extension or conversion.
Pay Rate: $17/hour plus benefits (health, dental, life insurance, 401K)
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Order to deliver in terms of service, speed, cost
- Create a wide variety of reports and assist in various department projects
- Applies working knowledge of Sourcing / Procurement principles to monitor, measure, improve, analyze and implement processes and customer requirements in completing assignments
- Uses analytical skills to review procurement and supplier data and recommends the best course of action to meet corporate and client needs.
- Works independently and consults with more senior co-workers or the supervisor for assistance
• Associate’s degree or higher from an accredited institution
• Minimum 1 year of procurement experience with external vendors/suppliers
• Excellent customer service skills
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
• Experience with SAP
• Experience in MRO purchasing
Position is a support role requiring more work direction whereby worker follows generally defined procedures and provide analytical skills to position. Worker receives and reads customer order to identify items to be pulled and verifies stock availability. Fills customer orders in accordance with specifications on order form. Prepares items for shipment by assembling, addressing, stamping, and arranging for the transportation of products, and loads and unloads trucks, railway cars, or/or aircraft. Moves material within a warehouse or storage facility using material handling equipment. Enters product information into computer database and verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments. Basic data entry skills and computer proficiency preferred.
Our promise is simple. DAHL has proven year after year that we are flexible, consistent and easy to work with, which is why our clients and consultants have stayed with us, and we've continued to grow throughout the years.
Our clients know they can depend on our efforts, as we hold their priorities in high regard. We genuinely care about each and every relationship and promise to work with the utmost of respect, integrity and high energy, as we continually strive to build long-term relationships.
Role: Purchasing Clerk
Apply for this job now.