Fox Auto Parts is currently looking for a fast paced, hardworking, parts delivery driver that enjoys responsibility and freedom within a position. To excel at this position you must be able to understand complex systems, multitask, communicate well with others, and have the ability to provide top notch customer service. As a part delivery driver you are the face of our company, making professionalism a must.
In order to be on the team at Fox Auto Parts, all team members must meet the following criteria:
Productivity - All team members will have their productivity measured in the following categories:
- Number of stops made
- Customer satisfaction
- Quality control
- Vehicle cleanliness
- Paperwork accuracy
Compliance - All team members are required to comply with all company policies, including but not limited to:
- Hours of operation
- Procedural & compliance policies
- Safety policies
- Drug-free workplace programs that are in place
Talent & Personality - All team members are required to have:
- A customer service mindset
- A positive attitude
- Intelligence and the ability to think quickly
- Team spirit
Behavioral Requirements - All team members are required to excel when it comes to:
- Ethics and honesty
- Sharing the culture of the company
- Successfully dealing with changing priorities & deadlines
Skills & Experience - All team members are required to have:
- Ability to lift 85 lbs.
- Physical dexterity & good vision
- Typing/keyboard/web/business management software skills
- Math skills
- Handwriting skills
- Forklift Experience(Preferred but not required)
Other benefits offered:
- 5 days a week work week (No weekends required)
- Health Insurance
- Paid holidays (New Year’s day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day)
- After one year of employment with Fox Auto Parts and Service you will receive 5 days of paid vacation. You will be given an additional day of vacation for every year of employment up to 10 total days paid vacation.
- Complete set of uniforms that are washed and cleaned by a 3rd party vendor.
- Pay period (weekly)
- Paid funeral leave as defined by our handbook
Fox Auto Parts is a family owned and operated company that is dedicated to serving all our customers' automotive needs! We strive to provide our customers with a positive buying experience and the highest level of customer service in the industry. We recycle over 1500 late model vehicles a year in an effort to have the part our customers need. At Fox Auto Parts, we operate a self-service auto parts facility where our customers bring their own tools and pull their own parts from over 1000 vehicles located in a very clean, organized, and accessible yard. Fox Auto Parts proudly offers a full-service department staffed with 6 ASE and State certified technicians operating 12 vehicle hoists. Fox Auto Parts currently employs over 65 employees and has been rapidly expanding. Come join our hardworking dedicated team!
Other benefits offered: 5-day work week (no weekends required) • Health Insurance • Paid holidays • Paid vacation • Complete set of uniforms that are washed and cleaned by a 3rd party vendor • Weekly pay period • Paid funeral leave as defined by our handbook • Payroll deduction on new & used parts along with vehicle service.
Role: Local Route Driver
Apply for this job now.