• Abstract cancer-related data according to established policies and procedures including summarizing patient’s records, demographic data, diagnostic procedures, date of diagnosis, histological diagnosis and treatment.
• Assign codes for treatments, procedures and diagnoses according to appropriate classification systems such as: ICD-9-CM; ICD-10-CM; ICD-O; American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (ACoS CoC) Guidelines; Facility Oncology Registry Data Standards (FORDS); American Joint Commission on Cancer (AJCC) Tumor, Nodes, Metastasis (TNM) & Collaborative Staging/Coding; and Surveillance of Epidemiology and End Results (SEER) guidelines.
• Perform data entry utilizing specialized software.
• Maintain compliance with Cancer Registry related policies and procedures.
• Contact patients, providers and registries to gather follow-up information and verify or correct patient information.
• Manage clinical documentation requirements related to regulatory rules and regulations.
• Prepare reports and forms as directed and in accordance with established policies.
• Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external customers.
SOME WORK CAN BE DONE REMOTELY
Job Type: Full-time
Myriddian is a physician-woman owned, consulting and staffing company with a core competency in healthcare and IT staffing.
We provide support for absent or temporary vacancies, seasonal or high volume influx, special short-term/long-term projects, and assistance with permanent employees.
Role: Onsite CTR Manager
Apply for this job now.