- Fast paced, B2B / B2B2C focused role
- Take ownership & champion the success of your product line
- Exciting and growing global business providing unparalleled career opportunities
The Role of Senior Marketing Specialist / Marketing Manager:
You will be seen as the 'Champion' for your defined product lines within the region; representing and influencing your product lines at a global level. You will travel at least once a month throughout the EMEAI region, assisting in the development and implementation of the marketing strategy across the region and support the achievement of annual financial targets.
Responsibilities for the position of Senior Marketing Specialist / Marketing Manager:
- Support the development of a new global marketing strategy for your designated product line
- Lead the implementation of the global marketing strategy for the region
- Support the development of the EMEAI annual operating plan within the broader planning cycle and long-range plan for the product line
- Acquire and analyze relevant market, industry and competitive data, communicate results to Sr. Management and make recommendations for marketing programs that create value for current and future products in the marketplace
- Consult with sales/business, customers and OEM's to determine market / customer needs and expectations.
- Working in consultation with the Research & Development team, develop and present new product and market opportunities, ensuring your solutions meet agreed customer needs. Run customer focus groups and market research campaigns to assist new product development and competitor analysis
- Develop Product line analysis and make recommendations for modifications to the product portfolio to meet marketing and profitability targets
- Consult with R&D regarding the status for product development in order to establish appropriate timeline for implementation of marketing programs
- Coordinator global marketing review of product portfolio pricing for designated product line.
- Work with pricing team to monitor and manage pricing activity
- Support the sales team with the preparation of business propositions, product differentiation strategies, training material and market trend updates as required
- Work in cross-functional teams to monitor and develop tactics to achieve marketing and profitability targets. Maintain effective communication with other team members to ensure that direction is understood by all and efforts are co-operative and complementary
- Work with Marketing Communications team to develop communication, promotional and sales support material. Consult with R&D, business and external affairs to ensure accuracy and protection of proprietary data
To be considered for the role of Senior Marketing Specialist / Marketing Manager you must have:
- Proven record of success in a full mix B2B / B2B2C marketing and business management
- Previous petrochemical industry experience
- Previously P&L responsibility
- Experience using market research and consumer behavior specialists e.g. Nielsen
- Huge levels of resilience and energy to work in a fast paced and highly competitive market
- Work hard, play hard mindset, high levels of integrity, autonomy and resourcefulness
- Formal Marketing qualification (BA degree / CIM)
The Company: Highly regarded within their industry, our client has been leading the field in chemical manufacturing and innovation for over 100 years. The company's vast number of products have a huge variety of applications across nearly every sector globally. The company are looking to add this role to their ranks to help them continue their recent growth in EMEAI.
The Package for Senior Marketing Specialist / Marketing Manager:
- Salary: Competitive
- Car allowance for higher grade candidates
- Excellent benefits including matched pension, private healthcare, life insurance, 25 days holiday (+buy/sell scheme), childcare vouchers, flexible hours, on site restaurant
Location: The position of Senior Marketing Specialist / Marketing Manager will be based in Bracknell, Berkshire and will involve international travel approximately once per month.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Role: Senior Marketing Specialist
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire, Berkshire
Apply for this job now.