Senior Quality Assurance Tester
Location: Hanover, MD 21076
Pay: $85,000 annually
Benefits: Will discuss with Applicant
Job Type: Full-Time, Long-Term
Contract Type: Temp-to-Hire or Direct-Hire
Our client is looking for an energetic, motivated, self-starter for a technically sophisticated and challenging position, Senior Quality Assurance Tester. The Senior Quality Assurance Tester validates that applications meet the requirements of the business stakeholders.
- Understand all of the business/functional requirements for creating execution of a test plan
- Perform all types of system, functional and regression testing
- Ensure test case and scripts cover all requirements and design specifications
- Create Test Data specification document for the application covering the associated interfaces, test cases and environment needs
- Write and maintain automated and manual test cases and test scripts based on requirements
- Execute test cases manually or by using automated test tools
- Analyze and estimate the test automation development efforts
- Proactively bring issues and problems to the attention of the team; generate, propose and implement innovative solutions to solve them
- Log defects, testing/retesting defects, track progress, results and report status
- Mentor and train team members on automation
- Carry out other related tasks and projects
- Participate in after hour on call support rotation
Five Years’ of Experience with the Following:
- Certified Software Tester (CSTE) certification or equivalent
- Hands-on experience with automation, scripts, and tracking tools
- Hands-on experience in Software Testing
- Hands-on experience in developing automation scripting
- Experience with Quality Assurance and testing in an Agile environment
- Experience testing browser-based/web applications
- Thorough knowledge of the entire Software Development Life Cycle, testing methodologies and their direct application to projects
- Experience with various testing phases and approaches; function, regression, integrated and end to end
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts from various internal and external groups to ensure full coverage of business requirements and the ability to provide estimates on test execution
- Thorough working knowledge of developing, maintaining and executing test scenarios and test cases
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Demonstrate a general commitment to excellence, a dedication to producing quality work results, and an ability to learn and apply new skills.
- Demonstrate a solid ability to identify and solve problems, plan and prioritize personal tasking effectively communicate verbally and in writing, and be able to work successfully in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
Level One Personnel is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other status protected by law
Level One Personnel combines state-of-the-art staffing expertise and technology with personalized service to our clients. Level One Personnel services range from traditional temporary placement to partnering with companies to help them plan their long-term contingent workforce needs. As a small agency, we are able to focus our attention on our client’s specific needs and provide the absolute best candidates and customer service available in the industry.
Level One Personnel aggressively recruits, screens and tests applicants to ensure that only qualified candidates are provided to our clients. We pride ourselves on establishing on-going relationships with our candidates and our clients, allowing us to find the best fit for long-term career satisfaction. By matching the right person with the right job, Level One ensures a win-win situation for business clients and employees.
Role: Sr. Quality Assurance Tester
Apply for this job now.