We are seeking a Direct Support Professional to join our team! You will assist in the daily care of elderly or disabled individuals.
- Assist the person with daily living activities
- Communicate ongoing care results and updates to relevant parties
- Collaborate with person and families for best care opportunities
- Maintain a healthy and comfortable living environment
- Planning activities that interest the person served
- Being aware of safety risks; able to resolve, eliminate and minimize
- Monitor progress and document daily
- Develop and implement person-centered goals
- Previous experience in personal care or other related fields
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Clean driving record with 5 years of driving experience
- Must be a Certified Medical Technician (CMT) (able to pass medication)
- Valid CPR and First Aid certification
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- High School Diploma or GED
Cerenity Incorporated is a Non-profit organization that seeks to create opportunities that will empower, develop, enhance and lead people to a meaningful life!
Role: Direct Support Professional
Apply for this job now.