Corr recruitment is looking for Mobile HGV & Van's mechanic in Bow!
Ideally you will have experience as a mobile engineer as there is a high level of autonomy with the role.
You will bring your skills and strong work ethic to our existing team of talented engineers to provide quality on-site maintenance.
Your role will involve travelling to various locations, and occasionally will be required to work in additional areas to support our other engineers.
You will be working at our client sites as well as our client's customers sites, so a high degree of safety and environmental awareness is a must.
You will be required to carry out the following tasks:
- Routine maintenance inspections (PMI)
Skills and Attributes Required:
1. Recognised industry qualification
2. Relevant Experience
3. Own Tools
4. Driver's license
5. Great Communication Skills
6. Flexible approach
7. Ability to work autonomously
8. Ability to complete paperwork including electronic work sheets
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £16 - £17 ph + OT and call out (1 to 2 weeks)
- IRTEC certificate (required)
- HGV Driving License (preferred)
Willingness to travel: 80% and 20% depot
Client will move to new location in January 2022 - Dartford
If you are interested and ready to work, please call #removed# or email #removed#