Want to work for someone who is committed to patient care AND employee care?
Here at Fountain Valley Dental we are determined to make dentistry different. We do everything we can to make your dental experience something to smile about by creating a friendly and trusting environment, and providing great dental care. Dr. Ben Whitted and his team make their patients feel comfortable and at home whenever a patient comes to our office. We offer our patients careful and personalized care, along with advanced dental technology. Dr. Whitted is committed to providing every service his patients need to stay healthy, and enjoy a long-lasting smile.
Dr. Whitted is committed to each team member to make our day great. He has gone above and beyond to meet our needs, make us smile, but also make us feel valued. Doesn't that sound great? We offer medical, dental, PTO, Flex Plan, CE, and Cash Bonuses.
We are looking to add an additional team member to our growing team. This is a full time position for a treatment scheduling coordinator. We need someone who is friendly, team oriented, customer service oriented, focused, and passionate about patient care.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Eagelsoft (preferred)
- 1 - 2 years experience working in a fast-paced practice (required)
- Scheduling experience with a multiple doctors (Preferred)
- Private Practice Experience in a General Dental Practice (Preferred)
- Treatment Planning Presentation with financial options (Preferred)
- Financial through 3rd party for Care Credit (Preferred)
- Dependable, strong work ethic, and passion for customer service (required)
Practice Hours are Monday through Friday 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Please send email with Resume, Cover letter, and References to: #removed#-sys.com
Role: Dental Front Office Treatment Scheduling Coordinator
Apply for this job now.