We are looking for a Part-Time Medical Assistant to join our team. The primary responsibility of the Medical Assistant will be to perform same-sex observed urine specimen collection. We are accepting MALE applicants at this time. This is a bona fide job requirement. This position will support an efficient office environment while providing administrative support to the Patient Services Supervisor and Manager as directed.
- Greet public and manage office traffic with a customer oriented, friendly attitude
- Ensure that all patient paperwork is filled out correctly and all necessary information has been captured at the time of the collection
- Perform collections for urine drug screening, both observed and unobserved.
- Process client payments
- Update and maintain client contact information and records, as necessary
- One year of previous office experience is desirable.
- Flexibility to work day, evening or night shifts including weekends, holidays and on-call.
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time if needed.
- The Medical Assistant may be required to travel between business locations for coverage as requested.
Aspenti is a leading clinical drug testing laboratory focused on providing quality results and exceptional patient care. Through scientific innovation and collaboration, we see ourselves as an integral part of the recovery community. Aspenti’s colleagues share a commitment to improving treatment outcomes through our work. As part of our mission to support overall health and wellness, we work closely with community organizations that advocate healthy lifestyles.
All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills, and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This job description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Aspenti Health is an EOE M/F/V/D
Role: Medical Assistant
Apply for this job now.