Business Management - Financial Manager
A boutique Business Management firm seeks an account manager/business management professional to join our team. We serve a diverse clientele across a variety of industries.
In this department your day to day responsibilities may include but may not be limited to:
- Handling multiple sets of books for various clients
- Bank and credit card account reconciliations
- Accounts payable, bill pay and data entry
- Communicating with clients, vendors, insurance and various other professionals
- Assisting in any loan (i.e. mortgage, LOC) needs and reviewing existing debt
- Reviewing insurance for adequate/proper coverage
- Tracking, recording and processing of income and contract analysis
- Meeting with clients, assisting with budgeting, cash flow review, and overall client relations
- Must be able to manage multiple interruptions and changing priorities throughout your day
- Prepare financial statements and tax packages.
- Extensive Microsoft Office experience. Excel experience a must. SAGE / MAS experience a plus.
- Your ability to communicate will be demonstrated through a strong computer knowledge of computerized accounting software. In addition, you must be able to take notes, read handwritten drafts, and handle verbal instructions with little supervision. Your client-based responses should include excellent grammar, punctuation, and spelling with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must be able to communicate your thoughts and actions to your highly diverse client group.
- Excellent memory and organizational skills are key to set priorities, organize workload and handle responsibilities.
An ideal candidate WILL HAVE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT FIRM EXPERIENCE and will be a fit into our company culture. This candidate will be a self-starter. One who is willing and able to work independently. This person will also demonstrate an initiative for improvements. This person will be detail oriented with a client centric focus.
Please share with us your education history. Special attention will be given to those with Business, Finance, or Accounting Degrees.
At our firm you will enjoy a relaxed but professional environment. We offer Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Paid Parking, a generous vacation package, and a great group of clients!
This is a full time position with excellent work life balance
Salary will be commensurate with experience and competitive within our industry.
Please forward a copy of your resume, and a cover letter as soon as possible for immediate consideration. We intend on deciding quickly so please advise as to your availability within your cover letter. This will also serve to understand your attention to detail.
Role: Business Management - Financial Manager
Location: Woodland Hills,
Apply for this job now.