Theatre Practitioner Anaesthetic Band 5 equivalent Farnham, Surrey Fully Funded Training Programmes Full Time
Spire Clare Park Hospital has an exciting opportunity for an Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioner to join our experienced and dynamic team, The successful candidate will be providing anaesthetic support to the theatre and endoscopy unit and ensure a high standard of nursing care and safety for patients within the theatre unit.
Spire Clare Park is an elective hospital situated in Farnham that has recently been rated as good by the CQC. We offer a range of surgical specialties which includes; Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Cosmetics, Urology, Dermatology and ENT. Our on-site facilities include three operating theatres (two with laminar flow), two wards with 34 registered beds (used flexibly for inpatients and day care) and a three bedded enhanced recovery unit. Duties and responsibilities:
Who we're looking for:
- Delivering excellent patient care to patients.
- Providing anaesthetic support to the Theatre and endoscopy unit
- Strong team player
- Actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements
- Be NMC/HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have anaesthetic experience
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Jodie Walsh 0n [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...] For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications