This job is based out of Indian trail, NC
We are looking for a Diesel Mechanic to join our team! You will be responsible for repairing various vehicles and transmission systems.
- No weekends
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Quarterly Profit bonus
- sign on bonus and/or relocation available for Ideal qualified candidate
Compensation is based on individual skill and experience level and will be determined upon job offer being extended. Salary ranges from $20.00 to $25.00 based on entry level or highly skilled experience.
- Repair automobiles, trucks, forklifts, pounders, rock drills, skid steers and other motor vehicles
- Specialize in vehicle transmission systems
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance
- Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components
- Perform quality inspections prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Previous experience as a mechanic
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- welding experience
- clean drivers license
- ability to obtain a CDL
Our Company has been a family owned and operated the business for 30 years. We are dedicated to serving our customer's needs, and our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. We strive to bring you the best in customer service!
Role: Entry Level Diesel Mechanic / Experienced Diesel Mechanic
Apply for this job now.