This will be a Full-Time, hourly position. Hours typically range from Monday-Friday from 7:00a.m.-5:00p.m. however can vary on occasion as required by workload.
Specific Duties Will Include:
· Accurately pulls material from location to fill each order.
· Packs, labels and puts filled order in proper location for delivery.
· Operates gas and electric forklifts and riders.
· Handles calls for warehouse when needed.
· Uses computer to check on status, availability and location of product.
· Notifies inventory control about shortages or overages in inventory.
· Loads delivery trucks as needed.
· Assists in Receiving as workload permits.
· Works with other warehouse associates frequently to communicate how product should be loaded and to alter supervisors of any problems or concerns.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Basic product and warehouse or delivery knowledge that would normally be acquired in one to three years of applicable experience.
· Attention to detail, with good organizational skills.
· Safety training on material handling and forklift driving.
· Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills.
· Physical ability to lift up to 60 lbs. on a regular basis, and up to 100 lbs. on an occasional basis.
· Prior computer knowledge, experience and skills helpful.
Join Our Team of Employee Owners!
You will enjoy working with our progressive, growth-minded company where
innovation, team-work and exceptional customer service are encouraged and rewarded!
We are proud to offer our team of employee owners a great benefits package:
* Competitive compensation package
* Company paid Life Insurance
* Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) -vested 100% in only 5 years
* Superior products and services
* Excellent, award-winning training program
* Advancement opportunities
* Family friendly atmosphere
* And much more!
Since our establishment in 1898, we at Dakota Supply Group (DSG) have worked hard at making a name for ourselves as a full-line distributor of electrical, plumbing, HVAC, refrigeration, communications, utility, automation, waterworks, filtration and metering technology products and systems. We provide innovative products and experienced service solutions for:
City utilities and rural cooperatives
Municipal and rural water systems
Electric, water and gas utilities interested in the latest in metering technology systems
Any company or contractor who utilizes filters and filtration systems
DSG offers more than 40,000 products from a multitude of quality product lines. With our logistics system and broad inventory, we can provide customers with same-day service by processing, picking and shipping an order within minutes. We are ready to serve our growing economy by working with our current vendors and searching out new products and services that will help our customers grow.
Because of todays rapid changes in our product lines and technology, we realize the importance of continuing education. Our employee owners participate in training sessions and seminars to stay on top of changes in product technology. This valuable knowledge is then utilized to better serve our customers needs.
DSG corporate headquarters is located in Fargo, North Dakota, with additional North Dakota locations in Grand Forks, Bismarck, Minot and Williston. In South Dakota, DSG has locations in Aberdeen, Sioux Falls, Mitchell, Pierre and Rapid City. DSG Minnesota locations are in Alexandria, Austin, Bemidji, Ham Lake, Hopkins, Monticello, Oakdale, Rochester, St. Paul, and Winona. DSG also has locations in Wisconsin in La Crosse, Plover and Rice Lake. In Montana, DSG has locations in Helena, Kalispell, Bozeman, Missoula and Billings.
Dakota Supply Group is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Role: Warehouse Associate
Location: Sioux Falls,
Apply for this job now.