Fullstack JAVA Developer
Client will do H1B transfer for the right candidate
The primary role of this position is to work with members of management, and third party partners to define and deliver prototype software that demonstrates feasibility, performance, utility, and user experience.
- Advanced capabilities to: Design, develop and test JSPs, JSF and Struts applications. Create and use custom tag libraries to deliver dynamic content to Java Server Pages. Design, develop, test, and debug Enterprise Java Beans. Advanced capabilities to: Create Web services from EJB sources. Implement Java clients calling Web services. Configure data sources. Apply declarative role-based security to EJBs and Web components. Validation, Tuning & Troubleshooting of the Development Runtime Environment. Perform problem determination on complex application components. Assemble Web components, EJB components, and application client components into enterprise applications. Deploy an enterprise application to an application server. Create and configure test servers. Switch the database back end of EJB applications.
- Application Design and Programming: Codes complex or high risk components. Performs complex maintenance and problem resolution of software applications. Maintains full technical knowledge of applications, development tools and methods within a particular platform or technology; instructs and guides others oftentimes providing peer review to ensure quality assurance. Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of technical design alternatives and the implications of each. Develops and implements application maintenance plans to address technical and business issues. Integrates applications applying knowledge of software architecture, including - but not limited to - clustering, transactions, memory management, and messaging. Integrates with complex third-party systems using middleware and/ or messaging products.
- Candidate must be highly motivated to follow project management, systems/software processes, measurement disciplines, and process improvement (CMMI) to improve product and services quality to achieve business objectives.
- Communicate project activities, statuses, accomplishments, and strategic direction with executive management both in oral and written communication.
- Evaluate new hardware and software products and technologies and participate in project assessments as necessary.
- Implementing Packaged Solutions: Configuration & Testing: In-depth knowledge of a particular Packaged Solution and of the business processes the package supports. Configuration & Testing: Customize the package for local needs using proprietary APIs, tools, and scripting languages. Configuration & Testing: Develop and validate system requirements and specifications. Configuration & Testing: Design schemes, architecture and models and create and test prototypes. Configuration & Testing: Develop, or acquire and customize and test system/application components and interfaces. Configuration & Testing: Integrate subsystems/application unites and conduct systems/applications level testing and validation. Configuration & Testing: Develop and implement system/ application release and testing.
- Interface with peers throughout organization to develop a strong working relationship between all groups within the organization. Seek opportunity to provide assistance and wherever possible thereby increasing overall service and reducing cost through elimination of duplicate/redundant efforts.
- Partner with all team members in project planning and resource allocation.
- Project Management Skills - Works with project manager to develop realistic work estimates, financial budgets, and project schedules. Assists and mentors others involved with project planning and execution. Measures progress toward goals and revises work plan accordingly. Reviews project deliverables for accuracy and provide assistance and mentoring to others. Proactively apprises management of issues effecting project status and offer solutions to solve the issues.
- Promote and participate in professional self-development to stay up to date with new technologies and development approaches within the industry.
- Provide technology and operational support to members of management.
- Systems Analysis - Identifies and specifies technical / functional requirements, resources and processes for a complex sub-system or major system modification required to meet user requirements. Develops detailed selection evaluation criteria based on identified product requirements. Full accountability for developing business requirements for complex to highly complex processes. Creates prototype designs for complex/ significant-risk projects.
- WEB / e-Business Applications Development: Design and implement complex to highly complex Web Components: Design, develop and test Servlets, Filters and Life-cycle Listeners.
- Work with management team on a daily basis by providing status updates, recommendations for improvements, and other inputs to provide a world class engineering development organization.
- Working with management, identify, develop, and manage a strategic engineering plan for the candidate's respective project(s) within the organization. Candidate will be expected to participate in project proposal process and roadmap process.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field from an accredited university, or has acquired core software development skills and knowledge via practical experience.
- Prefer 7+ years of experience in complex development environments, taking abstract concepts and ideas and formulating a detailed software engineering plan to deliver.
- Experience using, managing and developing for Linux, UNIX, and/or Microsoft Windows systems.
- Highly proficient at programming preferred (C, C++, Java, and Python, and Flash) Proficient in network programming, sockets, RPC systems, web protocols, JQuery, HTML5.
- Basic knowledge of Matlab or similar packages. Basic knowledge with web site construction and management.
- Understanding of database programming and management.
- Experience with virtualization technologies.
- Ability to construct engaging user interfaces.
- Demonstrated increasing responsibilities including the ability to develop significant software projects. \
- Must be able to work independently as well as in small groups to problem solve.
- High initiative and be self-motivated to exceed expectations.
- Ability to work in and support a team based environment.
- Prefer academic interaction with professors, students, and staff in the areas of computer science, software engineering, robotics, or other similar fields of study.
- Prefer experience in a research environment or similar work environment.
Role: Fullstack Java Developer
Apply for this job now.