Company: BEHAVIOR MATTERS LLC
Job Type: Permanent, PartTime
Behavior Matters, LLC is now hiring.
We are a behavior analytic clinic serving families in the Stockton Area. We are adding to our team to better serve our community. We are seeking to add a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA)'s to provide direct instruction to our clients. This position does require the supervision technician staff and a BCBA or BCABA that provides services directly.
Our clinical and administrative staff is some of the hardest working, compassionate professionals in the field. We are a driven, creative, and energetic group of people who don't see problems just incredible opportunities for positive change. Our company culture is one of hard work, passion, and innovation. Individual accomplishments are always recognized and celebrated!
We offer hourly and salary positions. Full and Part-Time hourly positions are available.
To apply for the BCBA or BCABA position you must have BACB certification (bacb.com for more information)
Duties: In response to the growing demand for skilled and effective ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) providers, Behavior Matters, LLC is looking for compassionate and talented individuals with experience working with children on the Autism Spectrum. Behavior Matters BCBA's and BCABA's work one-on-one in home, school, and social settings with children implementing the Behavior Support Plan.
At Behavior Matters, we understand that our staff are our biggest asset and are pleased to provide the following:
- Opportunity to make a difference in a child's development as well as the family dynamic
- Supervision toward BCBA certification
- Scheduling Hours from 8:00 am-6:30 pm
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit available
- Company discounts
- PTO and Sick pay
- Deliver ABA/VB therapy to children who have the educational and/or a medical diagnosis of autism, have developmental delays in cognitive, adaptive behavior, social-emotional, self-care, fine motor, gross motor, and communication development.
- Report test results by interpreting, analyzing, and documenting data.
- Provide individual interventions by implementing and monitoring the ABA intervention plan.
- Implement current programs established to suit the needs of the client.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities: reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and/or participating in professional organizations.
- Must have board certification (BCBA or BCABA), if not consider applying for a position as a behavior technician.
- Experience writing FBA's, Instructional Plans, Behavior reduction and Skills acquisition Programming and Staff Training
- Must have a passion for working with children!
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Must have reliable transportation
Behavior Matters LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer