Sinnis International Ltd are looking for a Sales Manager to join the team at their On The Wheel Superstore. Not only is this a lively and fun place to work but we also pride ourselves on employing people with a strong work ethic who want to excel in their role and become part of the family.
Does the idea of working with a team that are passionate about their jobs and want to give every customer a unique and welcoming experience appeal to you? Then get tailoring your CV to the following vacancy!
About the role:
The successful candidate should be a highly motivated individual with sales experience and will lead the team by example to achieve their targets. Your enthusiasm and direction will provide an environment where the sales team thrive and feel supported to maximise their potential. Multi franchise dealership including Sinnis, KTM, Husqvarna, Suzuki, Mutt, Yamaha, Zero to name but a few.
It is a very varied role that will mean no 2 days are the same which is great for anyone with the right attitude and work ethic!
This is an extremely fast paced working environment, with a great team and scope to progress within the company for the right candidate who proves themselves.
- Lead, develop and motivate the sales team to optimise sales through purchasing, increasing customer base and store presence to achieve maximum revenue.
- Complete necessary reports, review figures, set targets and KPI's for the sales team and budget accordingly.
- Plan sales strategies and produce sales forecasts, implement to achieve targets & goals.
- Keep lines of communication open between sales team and all other departments.
- Attend Franchise & Company meetings and complete any arising Action Points
- Deal with any escalated customer care issues.
- Demonstrable leadership skills to motivate and develop a sales team to achieve maximum productivity
- Proven ability to deliver revenue targets
- Possess problem solving skills
- Show initiative and be proactive in developing & implementing the sales strategy
- An enthusiastic, positive attitude which thrives under the pressure of a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
Benefits of the role:
Standard Holiday Entitlement: 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. After 2 years service, you will receive 1 extra holiday day for every additional year (to a maximum of 28 days + bank holidays)
Free onsite parking
Employee Assistance Programme
Work Place Pension
Eye Care Vouchers
Salary- £30-34K DOE plus commission package
Motorcycle sales experience preferred but not essential