Robert Half are working exculsively with a large property business based in Soho to find a Finance Business Partner.
Deliver business financial reporting, including monthly reporting, plans and forecastsDevelop processes, systems and infrastructure to support growth and expansionManage compliance with procedures and processes.Deliver required information and explanation for external agencies (eg auditors).
- Understand, anticipate and deliver customer (internal and external) needs while building effective relationships. Manage and initiate change driving, and driven by, growth.
- Build and develop high level relationships with Executive Directors and other internal staff.
- Positively respond to both our internal and external customers through effective communication and personal accessibility. Represent the business. Use commercial acumen.
- Have thorough knowledge of procedures and processes, and operate them to the required standard. Examples of these are:
- Achieve results within constraints. Identify, analyse and resolve potential business risks, as well as opportunities and solutions to enhance business performance.
- Maximise business performance based on understanding of market requirements and changes, and ensuring continuous improvement. Consistently seeks to improve quality service and efficiency. Contribute to the evaluation and development of the business strategy.
- Build, lead and motivate a diverse and effective team. Empower team members to take responsibility and accountability.
- Convey messages and ideas clearly and openly. Involve people and influence decisions. Create business relationships that withstand disagreement. Communicate regularly with business support staff to ensure they are fully informed of operational objectives, purposes and achievements.
- Must demonstrate a strong focus on customer service.
- Very strong communication skills.
- Self-motivated and ambitious.
- Ability to combine strategic vision with hands-on, pragmatic delivery.
- Results/ task orientated, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
Salary & Benefits
Initially a 6 month contract - could go perm for the right candidate.
MAXIMUM £350LTD per day!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:#
Role: Finance Business Partner
Job Type: Temporary
Location: South West London, South East
Apply for this job now.