An exciting High Frequency Trading Hedge Fund in NYC is looking for a Sr. Trading Systems Engineer to implement strategies at the lowest latency, productionize Quantitative Models in C++, and help mentor the Jr. Engineers on the team.
A state of the art technology driven high frequency trading firm that has over a decade of exceptional returns with offices in NYC, Chicago, and Hong Kong.
Senior Trading Systems Engineer Role:
Working as the technology lead for the systematic trading development group you will report directly to the Head of Global Technology. Responsibilities will include:
- Design, build, test, deploy, and maintain core frameworks as well as applications and services
- Write clean, performant, understandable code
- Collaborate with team members to build the best possible solution for a given problem
- Continuously improve the overall quality of our shared code base
Senior Trading Systems Engineer Requirements:
- Excellent C++ programming skills - 5+ years of experience
- Experience with Market Data, FIX Connectivity, Feed Handlers
- Low Latency technology experience
- Ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's, Master's or Ph.D. in Computer Science from a top-tier school
- Excellent understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures, and object oriented design)
- Experience with multi-threaded programming, including the use of lock-free synchronization constructs and relaxed memory consistency models
- Good understanding of networking protocols (TCP/IP, Multicast)
- Ability to develop and maintain large applications and manage complexity using software engineering best practices
- Experience with code analysis and profiling tools like Valgrind and Intel VTune
Senior Trading Systems Engineer Salary:
In return you will receive a salary commensurate with experience - Up to $500k total compensation, and opportunity for a future leadership position.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!