We are seeking a 2nd Shift Machinistto join our team! You will operate and repair a Haas VS2 machine and mechanical instruments.
- Operate machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments
- Modify parts and materials to improve overall production
- Responsible for set up and adjusting programs as needed
- Perform routine maintenance on machinery
- Calculate dimensions and tolerance using measuring instruments
- Verify part conformance to customer specification
- Previous experience in machining (4+ years)
- Familiarity with machine tools and equipment
- Ability to write basic programs or modify programs in response to problems
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail
Dalsin Industries’ Vision: To be a dynamic and committed leader in the precision sheet metal fabrication/manufacturing industry. To deliver on market, employee and shareholder expectations:
We believe in our People
We believe in Integrity
We believe in Diversity
We believe in Results
We support our employees' growth by providing a positive atmosphere to help improve upon their strengths and skills through continuous learning methods.
Apply for this job now.