Inspiring Maths Teacher with behaviour experience needed in Dudley!
Are you a committed and dedicated Maths Teacher with behaviour experience? Do you want the opportunity to make a difference in students learning and development?
A Dudley based secondary school is looking to recruit a qualified Maths Teacher to enrich the learning and development of their KS3 & KS4 students with behaviour. The behaviour school is looking for a Maths Teacher with behaviour experience who is able to create engaging and innovative lesson plans and prides themselves on inspiring each individual student.
The position is full time and will include planning and assessment, under the guidance of the Head of Department. As a MathsTeacher with behaviour experience, you will have:
- QTS or NQT, specialising in Maths
- 6 months minimum teaching experience
- 3 months minimum supporting/teaching children with behaviour
- The ability to cover your subject and potentially some lessons of other subjects
- A passion for teaching and a desire to make a difference
As a member of the TeacherActive supply team, you should expect to enjoy the following benefits:
- Market leading daily rates of pay
- A dedicated team of consultants with an in-depth knowledge of our industry
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference
- Free career and recruitment advice
- TeacherActive Referral Scheme - receive a gift when you refer a friend *Terms and Conditions apply*
To apply, please call Helen on 0121 200 3224 or email your CV to #removed#