Mersino Dewatering, Inc. is seeking an energetic and ambitious individual to join our team in the capacity of a Visual Baisc Programmer based out of our Davison, MI Branch! The successful candidate should have 3- 5 years in an increasingly complex and progressive environment performing software lifecycle tasks. An experienced individual who can design, develop and maintain VB, VB.NET and MSSQL in a Microsoft web server environment.
- Analysis, programming, implementation, maintenance, modification and re- engineering
- Technical knowledge of all phases of applications system analysis and programming
- Working with end users to finalize requirements and presentation
- Interface implementation
- Assist in team testing and analysis of applications developed
- Install software updates Remotely or on Site for all Mersino locations
- Program applications using MSSQL and Visual Basic
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment
- Receive and responds to calls and/or emails regarding hardware and software problems and diagnoses, troubleshoots, and resolves problem and replaces defective components when necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Visual Basic, MSSQL, and .NET ( in a Windows Environment)
- Minimum of three years experience in .NET
- Skills in MSSQL and relational databases
- Two years of hardware and software experience
- Two years of SQL, and Visual Basic programming experience
- Working knowledge of current Microsoft operating systems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
Mersino Dewatering is a recognized leader in dewatering solutions offering state-of-the-art technology and award-winning customer service. Mersino is a single source for pumping services, contract dewatering, one-pass trenching, power generation and drilling, and we have evolved into a multi-faceted corporation able to engineer and deploy a full-service approach to groundwater control and pumping solutions. We consider our people, the Mersino Team, as our most valuable asset to help strive and maintain a culture that inspires dedication to customer service.
Role: Visual Basic Programmer (Req #1330)
Apply for this job now.