We are seeking a committed and experienced Operating Theatre Scrub Practitioner to join our client's busy perioperative team at their Day Surgery facility based in inner West Edinburgh (EH10)
This is a full-time role but we are open to hearing from candidates seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity however, fixed hours cannot be guaranteed.
The department operates 07:00-19:30, with a mixture of 8 and 12 hour shifts.
Rota includes several weekend days per month, but no night duty or on-call committment.
Our client is a leading provider of independent healthcare in the UK. Working with some of Scotlands most experienced Surgeons and Consultant Anaesthetists and other multidisciplinary healthcare specialists, this hospital delivers an exemplary standard of perioperative care supported by the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment.
The Hospital facilities include:
• Fully equipped, multi-functional day surgery operating theatre suite
• 8 outpatient consulting rooms
• Discharge lounge
• 7 day surgery beds
• On-site imaging and diagnostic centre including X-Ray, CT, MRI, USS and DEXA
• Physiotherapy and sports treatment areas for assessment and therapy
• Specialist on-site Eye Clinic
• Day case orthopaedic service
• Private GP service and health assessments
• Free on-site parking
• Registered Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner, registered with the NMC or HCPC as applicable
• Minimum of one year post-registration experience in at least two of the following lists; Vascular, minor Orthopaedic, Urology or Ophthalmology
• Graduate ODP's able to demonstrate a diverse range of scrub skills are also welcome to apply
Besides a competitive salary, shift allowances and a truly five-star working environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
• Pension Scheme
• Employee Assistance Helpline
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Health Risk Assessment
• Legal and Financial Information Services
• Holidays and Travel Insurance
• Leisure Vouchers, including discounted golf green fees
• Voluntary Group Income Protection Plan
• Childcare Vouchers
• Retail Discounts including cashback
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Operating Theatre staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of Theatre Practitioner roles places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of the Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.