A highly prominent company in the King of Prussia area is in search of a General Ledger Accountant. This results oriented General Ledger Accountant candidate will be responsible for daily cash transactions, fixed assets and prepare month end close reports. This General Ledger Accountant should have ERP software experience, . We’re looking for up to 5+ years of experience, and should have working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics.
- Process recurring and one-time journal entries as directed.
- Process and pay accounts payable vouchers.
- Complete and document daily cash transactions.
- Maintain monthly account analysis/reconciliations.
- Manage a fixed asset sub-ledger maintained in Sage Fixed Assets.
- Process year end 1099s.
- Track submitted annual corporate filings.
- Gather year end Schedule K-1s from outside parties.
- Maintain filing system for the records generated.
- Compile and post periodically generated documents to SharePoint .
- File monthly sales tax returns.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least five years prior work experience as an accountant.
- Working knowledge of basic accounting concepts
- Prior work experience with Microsoft Dynamics.
- Great communication skills, both written and oral.
- Experience utilizing Excel, SharePoint, Word and other Microsoft products.
If you're looking for an amazing company with excellent compensation and benefits reach out Jared Scholl today at 484.254.9040!
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.