Company: EJ LEGAL LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
An Australian boutique corporate law firm is currently seeking a Partner for their London office. Offered full-time on a permanent basis, this Corporate Partner role requires no existing following.
Your New Role
Taking on a truly unique opportunity, the Corporate Partner will be responsible for:
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients of the firm
- Developing new business and relationships to increase profitability of the department
- Being a trusted advisor to an enviable client base
The firm is open to applications from senior Associates with immediate partnership available for the right candidate but would prefer an established Partner seeking a new challenge and a move away from ‘big law’ firm culture and politics. Applications should demonstrate:
- No following is required, although it would of course be helpful
- The personality and skills to develop relationships and business
- A record of being extremely profitable at a leading UK or US firm in London
No specific corporate experience is required but you will have trained at a leading firm in London and worked on noteworthy transactions. Public experience is preferable, as is exposure to the energy, mining and TMT sectors.
If you are a Corporate Partner or an exceptional Senior Associate seeking a new role, we want to hear from you. Apply now for immediate consideration.