We are looking for a Creative copywriter for a London based start-up Jiffy. We deliver fresh groceries within 15 minutes with no minimal order, no subscription and no need to book a slot.
Jiffy launched in London in March 2021, and is rapidly expanding. We are currently available in Westminster, Waterloo, Lambeth, Battersea, Clapham Town, Shoreditch, Bethnal Green, Hackney, Whitechapel, Stepney Green, Leytonstone, Park Royal and Teddington. Further 20 local fulfilment hubs across the UK are going to be launched very soon. Each borough has its own dark store which is why we are able to deliver groceries in such a short time.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Develop and maintain Jiffy's Tone of voice
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice for all our channels: social media, emails, pushes, product, promotions (online and offline)
- Cooperate with the Brand Lead and designer to develop creative ideas and projects (be able to present ideas in storyboards or presentations)
- Concept big ideas (and small ones), from campaigns to taglines to social activations
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or Communications
- 3-4 years experience in content marketing or copywriting, creative development
- Native-level English speaker
- Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar
- Readiness for the start-up environment, which involves fast pace and rapid growth
Please note we require a Portfolio for interview consideration. Candidates will be asked to completed a copy project in consideration for this opportunity.