For over 26 years, PASCO has been providing industry-leading care and advocacy programs for a broad range of clients with disabilities and their families. Our primary mission is to help our clients lead rich and fulfilling lives while in the comfort and safety of their own homes. One of the main ways we achieve this goal is by consistently advancing our employees through support, training, and ongoing development. Come join our team today and help us make a difference in the lives of countless people!
PASCO is looking to add a professional and engaging outreach, business development, team member who will expand the community of individuals receiving PASCO services in the Denver Metro area.
Some of the things we're looking for in our ideal candidate include:
- Drive prospective client interest and associated revenue growth through community activities
- Establish and maintain relationships with individuals, organizations, medical facilities, state entities and related institutions to build awareness for PASCO programs
- Present PASCO services & philosophy to groups who can influence and inform new clients of options for long term supports
- Communicate regularly with PASCO service leaders to ensure consistent messaging on advantages that PASCO provides to clients and caregivers
- Update CRM (Client Relationship Management) system regularly to build upon networking opportunities and appropriate follow-up
- Available to work at critical and impactful events during nights and evenings on occasion, or recruit and train PASCO representation at these events
- Minimum of 5 years proven success in a business development or account management building successful partnerships and new channels for revenue growth
- Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus
- Proven success in tracking & meeting growth performance metrics
- Ability to organize each week to optimize productivity and influence within the community
- Presentation ability that is professional and engaging
- Disciplined approach to networking and maintaining relationships in the community
- Ability and interest in collaborating with other team members to optimize influence and reach of PASCO message
- High school diploma required, Associates Degree preferred
Compensation will be based on experience
EOE M/F/D/V/G E-verify Employer
#removed# Come visit our site and learn all about us.
Role: Business Development Account Manager - Home Healthcare
Apply for this job now.