This role is ideal for candidates with previous experience of supporting young people with Special Educational Needs.
- Full-time SEN Teaching Assistant.
- Required to start from September 2021 or sooner if possible.
- Work within the support department of a large secondary school in Bury.
- Providing guidance inside the classroom and during break/lunch time for pupils with SEN.
- Working alongside the class teachers and the SENCO to ensure all pupils have the correct support they require.
- Earn up to £1400 per month.
- You must have experience working with children and young people or within a support role previously.
- Any direct experience working with young people who have SEN is desirable.
The successful candidate will be expected to confidently support pupils in lessons, in both small groups and on a 1:1 basis. Some of these pupils require specific support in order to reach their targets and it is important the successful candidate is confident in working with pupils who have a range of Special Educational Needs.
Our client school is based in Bury and is easily accessible via surrounding areas such as Rochdale, Prestwich and Whitefield. Our client school is also accessible via several public transport links from many areas surrounding Greater Manchester.
For immediate consideration to this position, please submit an up-to-date CV below. For any other information or queries, please contact the Manchester West Secondary Office.