General Roles & Responsibilities :-
- Safety of employees should be considered a number one priority every day.
- Provide overall on-site administrative & technical management, and safety inspections on construction projects.
- Ensure that all accidents and incidents are reported to the Safety Manager and Division Manager, regardless of how minor, as soon as possible.
- Thorough knowledge of project contracts, plans, specifications, and budgets.
- Communicates set-up, budget, and job cost reports to Superintendents and Foremen.
- Plan project work with Division Manager and Field Operations Manager.
- Conduct and/or attend regular meetings.
- Maintain accurate and up to date “as built” drawings.
- Creates, uses, and updates schedules in Primavera.
- Assists/communicates well with the Estimating Department.
- Approve signed material receipts with job number, cost code, and purchase order number written on receipt.
- Ensure project work is done per contract documents, and that project invoicing is timely and accurate.
- Review accounts payable invoices thoroughly and approve in timely manner.
- Maintain technical competence on software and management systems.
- Take ownership of project when required to do so.
- Properly close out project (Post-Con Meetings, Customer Evaluations etc).
- Require minimal support or assistance from Division Manager or President.
Educational Qualifications, Requirements & Experience :-
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of Construction experience as Project Manager, or equivalent.
- Successful pre-employment background check for LMC and all military bases, and pre-employment drug screen for LMC and site specific projects is required.
- A 10 year DMV Report required for driving company vehicles as per the LMC and insurance guidelines.
- TWIC card for special projects, may be required.
Apt Skills :-
- Prioritizes well, spends time wisely, and gets things done.
- Attendance and punctuality is good.
- Schedules time-off in advance.
Powered by JazzHR