LEAD technical implementation projects from end-to-end or IT workstreams in global business projects as your expertise as a Business Systems Analyst is sought by a dynamic Consultancy in Cape Town. Your role will also entail providing effective solutions to complex problems while critically evaluating and making recommendations to improve business processes & workflows. The successful incumbent will require a suitable University Degree or equivalent work experience with at least 2-3 Years' experience in a contact centre IT environment, have advanced proficiency in Business Systems Analysis, experience with Genesys Engage/Genesys Cloud CCAAS platforms, Citrix, MS Azure, VMware, Active Directory, Azure/AWS/Google Hyperscalers, ITIL, IVR self-service, automation, digital channel integration, interaction analytics. You must also understand the components of running a fiscally successful project & able to manage a global team and drive outcomes virtually.
- Has deep understanding of upstream/downstream impact of system changes. Able to make multiple recommendations on how to improve the business processes/workflow. Act on a consultative role to provide resolutions to complex problems. Strong customer relationships.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources to develop logical recommendations. Conduct requirement analysis, prepare, and present cost proposals for modified or replacement systems.
- Assist in writing requirements, design, testing and/or initiation of projects to help provide solutions for customers. Translate client requirements into highly specified project briefs. Break (system implementation) projects into logical tasks appropriate for IT Specialists to implement.
- Deliver creative solutions to business problems and initiate and collaborate on new business opportunities - supporting business objectives and to leverage the existing footprint in technology to ensure return on investment.
- Represent business on all technology projects, ensuring the requirements are met and implementations are aligned with business objectives.
- Project manage new and changing IT infrastructure from inception to completion based on a defined project management methodology, Support business throughout the project life cycle.
- Review, edit, and agree detailed requirements, specifications, system design, business processes and recommendations, related to proposed solution.
- Prepare RfI/RfP documentation - covering business, technical, legal, and financial requirements. Actively participate in vendor evaluation through to final selection.
- Manage the relationship between project teams and the business user, ensuring effective communication and information flow.
- Lead Systems- and User Acceptance Testing in projects.
- Ensure that project budgets are adhered to, and deadlines met.
- Provide comprehensive reporting based on project methodology.
- Facilitate the mapping and documentation of interfaces between legacy and new systems and stakeholders. Visualise interaction and design of system.
- Ensure compliance with standards and processes at all times.
- Keep up to date with technical and industry developments.
- Other duties consistent with the position.
- University Degree in a relevant discipline or other equivalent tertiary qualification or equivalent relevant working experience.
- 2-3 Years' experience in a contact centre IT environment.
- Advanced proficiency in Business Systems Analysis.
- Deep understanding and experience in developing and supporting service centre