We are looking for an excited, friendly, people oriented individual to join our staff as a full-time day receptionist in our Welcome Center. The ideal candidate must be able to arrive and be ready for work at 7:30am to receive customers, answer phone calls and assist staff members.
- Greet and assist incoming students
- Answer multiple phone lines - up to 7 lines incoming
- Data Entry into main system
- Email review and dissemination
- Maintain data integrity
- Facilitate staff with using office equipment
- Monday - Hours 7:30 am til 4:00 pm
- Tuesday - Hours 7:30 am til 4:00 pm
- Wednesday - Hours 7:30 am til 4:00 pm
- Thursday - Hours 7:30 am til 4:00 pm
- Friday - Hours 7:30 am til 4:30 pm
These hours are not flexible, punctuality is priority. Dependability an absolute must.
EXPERIENCED working with multiple phone line system, multiple customers, heavy email and phone contact. Must be personable, presentable, communicate well verbally and written, phone experience required.
ATTENDANCE and ability to arrive on time are absolutely required. No exceptions.
Associate Degree or Upper Level College student.
ITI Technical College, serving the Southeast Region for over forty-five years training today's future and tomorrow's workforce. By employing highly qualified instructors experienced from their field to ensure a qualified skilled workforce, ITI educates to meet the needs of industry. Our philosophy is linked throughout all departments as each staff member works to promote not only education, but the student's success in fulfilling his or her dream of a better life.
Role: Experienced Multi-Line Receptionist
Location: Baton Rouge,
Apply for this job now.