OEM Sales Executive for Pitney Bowes!
Industry: Information Technology - Computer Software
Job Category: Information Technology - Enterprise Software Implementation
We do the right thing, the right way.
As an OEM Sales Executive for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes
A passionate technical sales executive who can derive client insights, influence and collaborate with a variety of teams. You are a forward thinker who acts with purposefulness and speed and is committed to championing new ideas and creativity while using humor and positivity to build a winning team.
- Build and maintain an active pipeline to Net New customers through reference selling, LinkedIn,etc., working industry trade shows, creating demand gen campaigns, providing demonstrations, and working leads from marketing campaigns.
- Aggressively work the pipeline, and negotiate contracts, to consistently meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Effectively leverage all assets in deal pursuit, including collaboration with Pre-Sales, Services, Technology Alliances and Partners, Sales, Engineering and Senior Leadership.
- Develop sales strategies to promote PBS opportunities in new segments and accounts, including mobile marketing, e-commerce, Martech, and other platforms.
- Establish long-term relationships with customers so as to maximize their ROI and future revenue opportunities, ensure new references, and establish meaningful, long term relationships with 'C' level executives.
As a Sales Executive, you have:
- 8+ years of long-term successful software sales experience with a high degree of technical credibility
- Previous and recent OEM sales experience
- Results-oriented with a proven ability to meet or exceed quota as the primary seller in complex sales situations
- Ability to manage multiple projects involving a variety of resources with defined deadlines
- Experience with SaaS and/or cloud sales models is preferred
- Experience in location-based services, location or business data, and /or data quality solutions is preferred
- Experience in a vertical domain aligned with our target segments strongly preferred
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our Software team powers global commerce, processing billions of transactions every year. Our Software technology and solutions help businesses operate faster and more efficiently. How? By identifying trusted data and insights to create targeted, effective messaging, by providing accurate geographic data to make smarter business decisions, and by delivering relevant and engaging interactions across the customer lifecycle to drive increased satisfaction.
If you are the right fit, apply now.
Specialized Healthcare Staffing is a provider-centric staffing model. I do what is best for the provider and my clients to find a good fit and to build professional relationships that last.
We thrive off of referrals and we do the best to find the best provider for patient care for both the client and the candidate.
With over 25 years experience, we have the knowledge to source and find the best position for every provider and be proactive in coaching our candidates to be prepared.
Role: OEM Sales Executive - Enterprise Software Implementation
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.