Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Location: Austin, Texas
Salary: $40-45,000 basic
Specialising in cloud technology, our client offers an all-encompassing proposition to a variety of clients in a variety of business verticals. They’re looking for ambitious graduates looking to kick start and develop a career within the business sphere! With offices across the globe, the company offers excellent earning and career potential!
Our client provides the framework for determined, commercially minded college graduates to excel. They have carefully segmented the Sales Development Representative role so that it is geared towards your progression! Their commitment to its employees is demonstrated by a thorough induction, hard sales and soft skills training.
Initially your role will be centred on strategic lead generation - using the phone, social media and exhibition networking to elicit new business. As your skill set and knowledge of the company’s offering develops, you’ll negotiate, engage and close with clients face to face - taking ownership of the entire sales process.
The successful candidate will enjoy a unique benefits package, as well as generous earning and career potential with an award winning, global organisation!
· Acquire a thorough, extensive knowledge of the company’s offering in order to best meet customer needs
· Attend industry exhibitions and invite businesses to events
· Confidently perform client outreach in order to promote the company’s proposition and secure meetings
· Effectively manage existing accounts, meeting and exceeding customer needs in a timely manner
· As you progress, you’ll engage with clients face to face more frequently and take ownership of the entire sales process - compiling and executing plans, making initial contact, presenting to, negotiating and closing with the company’s customers
· A basic salary of between $40-45,000
· Tailored induction, sales and soft skills training
· Fantastic exposure with a major market player
· Excellent scope for progression
· A modern office with a fantastic working culture in a desirable Austin location!
· A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization
· 4-year College degree required
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· A confident personality and a positive outlook
· Driven and ambitious
· A proven track record of success and commercial acume
Here at Pareto, we look at recruitment differently. That's why we offer a unique alternative to traditional recruitment agencies, taking you on the full journey from application through to assessment, training, placement and beyond.
Role: Sales Development Representative TX:GJ:LM
Apply for this job now.