JOB TITLE: UX/UI Designer
STATUS: Full-Time Exempt
RESPONSIBLE TO: CEO, Customer Acquisition Director
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: We are seeking a motivated, high performer to join our team as a UX/UI Designer. A successful candidate will have experience with design software and wireframe tools and create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
This remote role will include using your digital knowledge to gather and evaluate user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers. Candidate will have a vast experience of using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps and designing user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
Your primary responsibilities include all aspects of campaign project management and cross functional leadership. In interacting and leveraging both external and internal resources to drive activation, first time transactions, and repeat sales to increase lifetime value while remaining consistent to brand messaging.
We are seeking an imaginative, hungry, curious, and smart individual who deep dives into problem solving while focused on solutions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
All duties and responsibilities listed below are essential functions of this position.
· Be a key partner on the performance marketing team.
· Define the strategy, planning and execution of all email with a strong focus on constant optimization to achieve revenue and engagement goals.
· Identify and troubleshoot delivery issues and drive rapid resolution with support of our tech team and email service provider.
· Present findings to senior management to drive business and marketing decisions.
· Conduct weekly acquisition monitoring reviews to be reported to the team on Thursdays.
· Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
· Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
· Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
· Build page navigation buttons and search fields
· Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
· Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
· Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
· Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
· Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
· Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
· 3-5 years of experience
· Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
· Portfolio of design projects
· Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
· Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
· Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
· Good time-management skills
· Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight time frames and simultaneously manages several projects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
· Work requires willingness to support a flexible schedule. Work will require some weekend and evening work. Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
· Must be able to work independently, as part of a larger team.
Privately held, customer focused, online diet and nutrition company. One of the leading influencers in the industry. Over a million customers, almost two million facebook fans, amazing potential for a strong leader.
Role: Creative Marketing Graphic Designer
Location: Salt Lake City,
Apply for this job now.