Company: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
- An independent law firm with a rich history – providing services to Families, Individuals, Businesses, Education Institutions and Not for Profit organisations on a variety of legal issues.
About the role:
- As an Employment Paralegal you will provide support and legal research to fee-earners within the Employment Team.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited too;
- Drafting and proof-reading legal documents;
- Analysing and summarising complex legal issues;
- Attending client meetings and producing notes as requested;
- Providing general administrative support and assistance to the team – especially during busy periods or periods of absence.
The ideal candidate:
- Will possess previous work experience in a paralegal or similar role
- Possesses the ability to work both autonomously and as a member of a team.
- Has a can-do approach to work, approaching all tasks in an enthusiastic manner.
- Will be meticulous and highly organised.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Jack Tierney for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful