headfarmer - Excellent in our field.
Right now Headfarmer is looking for a Staff Accountant to join one of our excellent, non-profit clients in the East Valley. This award-winning company is known for making a difference in their community, and they are growing. With that growth comes a need for more talent, so they have contacted Headfarmer to help them find a strong Staff Accountant.
What You Will Get:
· Competitive compensation and benefits package, including generous PTO and holiday schedule
· Flexible schedule, 401k, and profit sharing
· Free meals prepared daily and free on-site massages
What You Will Do:
· Prepare journal entries to be reviewed by Senior Accountants for month-end
· Manage intercompany accounts and complete various account reconciliations
· Prepare documentation for external auditors
· Enter vouchers and checks related to invoices or requests for payment for all vendors
· Maintain accounts payable invoice files and ensure that vendor payments are made accurately and in a timely manner
· Prepare and process bi-weekly payroll, in addition to commission payments and expense reports
· Assist in job cost budgeting process and recommend process improvements
What Will You Have:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
· 2+ years of accounting experience
· Great Plains Experience (Bonus points for Intaact experience as well)
· Strong Microsoft Excel skills
· Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment
· Must be detail oriented with ability to analyze data ensuring quality and accuracy
· Critical thinking skills with ability to research and resolve account discrepancies
· Relaxed, “go with the flow” attitude, ability to be a team player, and strong communication skills
· Willingness to travel 25% in the short-term
If your resume and qualifications meet this job description, please don’t hesitate to contact Headfarmer. Someone will be in touch with you soon if we feel there is an appropriate match.
Voted a Best Place To Work by the Phoenix Business Journal for 2015, 2016, and 2017…
We’re waiting for you on the Farm.
Headfarmer is a boutique recruiting firm specializing in the permanent and contract placement of the upper echelon of talent in the greater Phoenix area. We offer a unique process of "headfarming" which provides a level of professional support to both candidates and clients that exceeds recruiting industry standards.
Role: Staff Accountant
Apply for this job now.