Are you an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist? Do you enjoy building long lasting relationships with customers? Our client, a leading apparel company located in Commerce, Ca, is looking to hire an Accounts Receivable Specialist on a temporary-to-hire basis! In this role you will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining aging accounts, assisting clients with billing related questions and supporting the Accounts Receivable team as needed. If you have over two years of A/R experience, and you’re available to start work immediately, please apply today!
As a member of the Credit and Collections team you will….
· Make commercial collection calls
· Negotiate payment terms with customers
· Send emails and letters to clients regarding account payment status
· Address customer concerns regarding invoice errors
· Apply payments
· Assist the accounting department as needed
To be considered you need….
· A minimum of two year of A/R and Commercial Collections experience
· Excellent communication skills
· Within reasonable commuting distance to Downtown Los Angeles
· Good phone etiquette
· Fun and outgoing personality
· Excel, Word and Outlook
· Available to interview immediately
Here are some of the perks…
· Fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
· Supportive management and staff
· Free Yoga classes offered daily
· A casual and comfortable dress code…Wear jeans every day to work!
Accounting Principals is a leader in finance and accounting staffing. With every assignment, we seek to prove our value to candidates and clients. Our people-focused approach is what sets us apart. We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance the needs of our clients and candidates with the right solutions enables us to make the right fit and achieve success.
Role: Accounts Receivable Specialist
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.