Staff Nurse required in Nottingham, £16.00/hr, Days/Nights, 36 - 48 hours p/w
- Paid breaks
- Free parking
- DBS covered
- NMC renewal
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
This care home requires a dedicated Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) to work within their small bedded service in Aspley. They provide nursing services to the Elderly with Dementia, Palliative and Respite needs. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.